The Legal Description and Dodd Frank Update have teamed up again to provide their 5th annual Regulatory Outlook Webinar on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 (2:00 – 3:30 P.M. EST) educating mortgage, title and settlement services professionals on the compliance trends and issues to expect in the New Year. The yearly webinar series has quickly become one of the most important educational sessions each year to find out what in store for the State of the Settlement Service Industry in the coming year.
This webinar features instructors Francis “Trip” Riley of Saul Ewing, Loretta Salzano of Franzén and Salzano, and Marx Sterbcow of the Sterbcow Law Group. These nationally-recognized attorneys will join moderator Danielle Kaiser of NATIC in a discussion of the pressing political, regulatory and compliance issues to watch in 2017 and how to prepare your business.
Instruction will include:
- Potential impact of politics on Dodd-Frank and the CFPB
- UDAAP outlook
- Evolving state cybersecurity requirements
- Third-party oversight compliance trends
- RESPA and the courts
- Regulations to watch including TRID and HMDA
- Strengthening your compliance management system
- Financial CHOICE Act (H.R. 5983)
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Enforcement outlook
- And hear first hand what the CFPB and other regulators are focused on now.